Foundations of Fitness
What is it?
If you’ve been on the fence about trying Crossfit, this is the perfect opportunity – Phos Foundations is an 8-week long on-ramp program developed for the “newbie.” We will take you step by step through workouts, movement progressions, and help you establish a solid foundation of nutrition. You will experience accountability and encouragement from a gym “family” right alongside your Foundations’ peers. You will even have the opportunity to meet your peers and coaches before the program begins so that we can talk through your questions and or any apprehensions as a group! This is your chance to experience the community within the walls of CrossFit Phos & Phos West and see if it’s right for you.
When is it?
Phos Foundations will be running from October 20th, 2018 through December 15th, 2018.
What is the cost?
$200 + tax
What is included?
- 3 Group Meetings: Orientation, Midway Check-in, Graduation
- 2 InBody (Body Composition) Scans
- Access to 3 Coach-led CrossFit classes per week with Progressive Weekly Workout Agenda’s
- 1-on-1 Nutrition Consultation with discounted supplements
- Group Accountability
Where do I sign-up?
Click this link
& follow directions below!
- Choose the Location you plan to attend most of your classes at
- Choose your Class Plan
- Choose Phos Foundations
- Click the blue “Next” button and enter your email address to GET STARTED!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call/text Rory @ 605-261-2759 or email email@example.com